Saturday, February 4, 2012

long time, no post

So, I haven't posted in a really long time.  We have just been busy doing life.  2 weeks ago we were all sick, that is everyone except Bejigo who sticks everything in his mouth and licks the bottom of shoes.  Maybe there is something to that.  After a week of cleaning up more human excrement than I ever care to again, I headed off to Atlanta for the Created for Care Conference for adoptive moms.  I would describe it as Women of Faith with 400 adoptive moms.  I met many wonderful women and came home feeling very refreshed!!!

To update on the kiddos, Kate is doing very well in school.  She just celebrated the 100th day of school and was supposed to bring in 100 of something.  Me being the mean mom that I am, I made her write 100 reasons why she loved Kindergarten and glue them to a poster board.  She just received the principal's award and was very proud to go up on stage.  Yesterday, she lost her 2nd tooth.  This week, my sweet girl turned 6 years old.  She is getting so big, but I am loving the little lady that she is becoming.  Kate is enjoying ballet and cheerleading.
PJ day at school



Drew is doing well.  That boy is ready for some good weather so he can get outside and play.  He loves baseball.  He is into his remote control cars right now.  We are working on spelling and writing his name to get him ready for preschool in the fall.  Did I mention he loves to dance and looks like a crazy man.

Bejigo has become a man of many faces over the past month or so.  He has the best expressions!!  Lately, he likes to look down and peer at you under the cracks of his eyes and then crack up laughing!!!  He likes to wave bye to everyone that we see.  He is now sleeping through the night, PTL!!!!  His speech progress has hit a plateau but he is repeating many things that we say.  He also loves to dance.
 


Greg and I are planning our vacations for the summer and looking forward to some relaxation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment